Journeys

May Your Journey be Your Destination!



Friday, August 13, 2010

Action Research

An action research class does not sound like a warm and fuzzy course that will allow for creative input and flexibility; however, I found this particular course to exhibit these two qualities. It was interesting to see the product unfold as we worked on the assignments and geared our action research project toward our "wonderings". The readings were relevant and useful. I am currently in the process of progressing with the rigorous guidelines Klein ISD has in place, so that I may conduct my action research project.
I have acquired help from many individuals along the way and I attribute the final plan to be a product of collaboration. I will continue to post updates on my research as it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment